Thursday, January 1, 2015

New year, new blog

A little trite to start a new blog on Day 1 of a new year, but that is how this shall begin anyway. My challenge is write consistently throughout 2015. I have been on a journey the past few years of cleaning house (physically and metaphorically), simplifying, prioritizing, and focusing on that which truly matters. While working through the process, writing slowed and then stopped completely. Really, it is rather sad that writing was not a part of the process. I have learned much and looking back now, I would have loved to read and reflect on each step in the metamorphosis into the me I am now.

So, here we are. New year, new blog. Challenge is to write consistently. Goal is to look at each day, hunting for the beautiful moments, events, things, despite how difficult and challenging life can be. 

Here begins a journey of looking for the beautiful in each day...

No comments:

Post a Comment